Registration for MAGOLEGO
MAGOLEGO is the name for the general set of elective subjects that must be selected by first-year Master’s students in all educational programmes.
Final information is published
- You can register for courses through LMS (if you have forgotten your login and password, please contact your programme’s office);
- Review the list of the courses and the information materials;
- Confirm your choice of the MAGOLEGO course in your LMS profile;
- Track the maximum number of students enrolled in the course. The course will be conducted if at least 30 students register;
- You can change your selection through November 30.
- If the course you’ve selected will not be conducted, you’ll receive a notification email by December 7;
- Check your student email regularly.
- Take part in the second registration period for MAGOLEGO courses! You will have only 5 days to make a new choice!
If you missed the first and the second registration periods, you will have to contact your programme manager with a written request to include one of the available MAGOLEGO subjects in your individual curriculum.
MAGOLEGO registration procedure for full-time Master’s students
Registration for MAGOLEGO courses is carried out through LMS. To register, you’ll need to:
- Obtain a login and password to your LMS profile from your programme manager.
- From November 15-30, choose any subject from the list of MAGOLEGO courses. You must meet all the prerequisites and limitations indicated in the syllabus. The subject must not be in your programme’s curriculum. You should not have previously studied this subject on a more advanced level.
- Your selection can be cancelled if fewer than 30 students register for the selected MAGOLEGO course after the end of the first registration period. In this case, you will receive email notification of the cancellation by December 7.
- In the event your MAGOLEGO selection is cancelled, you will have to make a second selection out of the available subjects within the terms set by the MAGOLEGO organizers/programme offices.
- If you missed the first and the second registration periods, you will have to contact your programme manager with a written request to include one of the available MAGOLEGO subjects in the individual curriculum.
- If you would like to change your selection of a MAGOLEGO course, you will have to:
- First, receive approval from the teacher of the course you would like to take;
- Second, receive approval from the teacher of the course you initially registered for;
- Third, submit a request to the academic director of your programme, attaching the approvals from both teachers (a printed email or a stamp on your application);
- After you receive approval from your academic director, contact your programme manager to reassign your course in the ASAV comprehensive academic information system.
- One day per week is assigned for MAGOLEGO classes and tests for all students.